LHA Toner is a targeted glycolic acid toner ideal for combination oily skin. Formulated with a triple combination of exfoliating agents, including lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid, it efficiently removes excess residue and surface cells to get rid of clogged pores. Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, this glycolic acid toner has a low pH to efficiently exfoliate and reveal brighter, more even, and refined skin.
Skin type: Oily to Combination.
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- The low pH of the acidic toner optimizes acid efficacy
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Ideal complement to aesthetic procedures and at-home cosmeceutical use
LHA: A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA exfoliates the skin, decongests clogged pores, refines the skin’s surface and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
Glycolic acid: This AHA eliminates dead skin cell buildup and improves skin hydration.
Salicylic acid: This beta-hydroxy acid refines the pores and helps reduce acne.
Other ingredients: aqua / water / eau, alcohol denat., glycolic acid, sodium hydroxide, capryloyl salicylic acid, salicylic acid
- Twice daily after using LHA Cleanser, pour a small amount of this glycolic acid toner onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck and chest.
- If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
- If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
External use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.